Rainbow Skeleton by @alanadawn
A Look That's To-Die-For!
Get drop-dead gorgeous with this wildly colorful look!
Watch and learn as YouTube beauty star Alana Dawn shows you how to create a Rainbow Skeleton look for Halloween using NEW Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Colors, NEW Made To Last Powder Eyeshadows and more Jordana must-haves!
Rainbow Skeleton Step-by-Step:
- Use Prime No-Shine all over face
- Apply Best Liner in Black to draw skull outline
- Apply bright classic and matte lipsticks to face with lip brush and blend with fingers or sponge
- Sweep on shadows from Made to Last Bright Idea palette to set lipstick bases
- Create skull nose with Fabuliner in Black
- Use Sweet Cream Matte shade Witchy Night and a lip brush to fill nose, and an angled brush to create mouth outline
- Use Sweet Cream Matte shade Ghost Town for oval-shaped teeth and shade in with Fabuliner in Black
- Blend Complete Cover concealer & foundation onto top half of face
- Apply Made to Last Primer on lids
- From the Made to Last Bright Idea palette: yellow shade for inner eye, blue shade for lid center, and pink on outer corner and crease
- Use colored liquid lipsticks or powder shadows on your brows
- Outline brows and line eyes with Fabuliner in Black; create a winged eye
- Finish off with false lashes and a purple wig
Shop The Look:
Purple Fairy by @alanadawn
Create Your Own ‘Fairy’ Tale!
Get inspired with this magically whimsical look!
Watch and learn as YouTube beauty star Alana Dawn shows you how to create a Purple Fairy look for Halloween using NEW Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Colors, NEW Made To Last Powder Eyeshadows and more Jordana must-haves!
Purple Fairy Step-by-Step:
- Use Complete Cover concealer & foundation all over face
- Dust on a translucent setting powder
- Use Sweet Cream Matte shade Ghost Town with a lip brush to fill in brows and use Enchanted Goddess shade on top
- Apply Made to Last Eyeshadow Primer on lids
- Cover lid with a base color from Made to Last Beachy Keen palette; use purple shadow from Bright Idea palette in inner and outer lid corners, along crease and lower lashline
- Apply Sweet Cream Matte shade Ghost Town underneath eyes and on center of lids; add glitter on top
- Use powder brush to apply pink and purple shades from Bright Idea palette along the top edge of forehead and blend in base color from Beachy Keen palette
- Draw 3 vertical lines on forehead with Sweet Cream Matte shade Ghost Town; add glitter on top
- Mix Sweet Cream Matte shades Ghost Town and Enchanted Goddess together and brush onto lips
- Line eyes and create a wing with Fabuliner Bold in Black
- Finish off with Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Add false lashes and a purple wig
Shop The Look: